Inshaa'Allaah, we will continue our Monthly Lecture series this Thursday, 7 May 2009, in the home of our brother 'Abdul-Malik (hafidhahullaah), starting at 8:15 inshaa'Allaah. We ask the brothers and sisters to bring a dish, drinks or anything else to help contribute to this noble effort and make things easy upon our host and his family.
The topic will be The Khawaarij - the deviant sect that the Prophet (Sallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam) warned against by name - their history and their bid'ah, and points regarding the Salafee 'Aqeedah in regards to the Muslim Rulers vs. that of the Khawaarij and those who follow their methodology today. Our speakers will be Br. Aboo 'Abdillaah Nabeel Chogle and Br. Aboo Sufyaan 'Uthmaan Beecher, inshaa'Allaah.
Map - (from 6th Ring Rd):
Directions from 30, 40, 50 and 55:
- Take 6th ring road direction Jahra
- Take 60 direction Cargo Terminal
- Go all the way to the first round about and take the first right
- Continue for a while straight going through some lights
- Continue until the next round about and take the second “exit” which will be like continuing straight, you should be passing a big yellow masjid on your right
- Continue until the third round about when you take the second right (Basically keeping straight again)
- Continue until the fourth round about where you take the first right
- Then first right again
- Then first left, it will be the third Villa on your right, number 13
- Please park on the parking lot in front of the school which is at the round about
- The apartment number is 2 and it is on the second floor
- Entrance to the elevator is on the left side of the villa when facing it